About Our Parish
The first Greek immigrants arrived in this area quite a few decades ago. As their numbers increased, they consolidated their meager savings, and purchased a wooden structure which they remodeled into a house of worship.
Ten years later they observed their first religious service together, and were incorporated and chartered by the city.
As the parish expanded, the small building became inadequate, and soon land was purchased for the construction of a new church.
The church was constructed, dedicated, and remains as our house of worship to this day. A school building consisting of four classrooms was erected adjacent to the church for purposes of religious and cultural instruction.
Since its inception our parish has grown significantly. It continues to strive to bear more effective witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, as expressed in the apostolic tradition and worship of the Greek Orthodox church. We invite you to also participate in this witness by joining the worship and fellowship of our parish.
Agrippina the Martyr of Rome; Holy Martyrs Aristocleus the Priest, Demetrius the Deacon and Athanasius the Reader; The Holy New Archpriest Martyrs Gerasimus of Crete, Neophytos of Knossos, Joachim of Cherronisos, Hierotheos of Lampi, Zachariah of Sitia, Joachim of Petra, Gerasimos of Rethymno, Kallinikos of Kydonia, Melchizedek of Kissamos, Kallinikos of Diopolos, and those Martyred with Them (1821-1822); Mark, Bishop of Ephesus; Etheldreda the Queen